Job descriptionFour Seasons Hotel Firenze is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Front Desk agents for the 2019 summer season. Our agents respond to a wide variety of requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with Four Seasons’ policies.
This position reports to Front Desk Manager.
Work authorization for the location is required.
Seasonal (Spring/Summer 2019) - Full Time
Please kindly send your application through our website http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience. Four Seasons Hotel Firenze has the largest private garden in the city, bordered by a 16th-century former convent, known as La Villa, and the Renaissance Palazzo della Gherardesca. In 2018 Condé Nast Traveler editors listed Four Seasons Hotel Florence as one of their favorite hotels in the world and we won the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
• Checks in guests in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
• Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
• Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
2-3 years of experience of hospitality experience
Ability to read, write and speak English in an excellent way. Additional language would be a plus.
Preferably candidates with a good knowledge of Opera System
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe
WHAT TO EXPECT: You will..
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
• Derive a sense of pride in work well done
• Be recognized for excellence
|Start date:||From 1st April, 2019|
|Duration of employment:||Fulltime 5 days/week|
|Working hours:||Summer season|
|Work experience:||3 years experience|
Story about this job
We're hiring ❕ In Four Seasons Hotel Florence we value people and always look for new talents!...