Job descriptionFour Seasons Hotel Firenze is looking for enthusiastic Commis de rang for the 2019 summer season. We’re looking for professional and proactive candidates with a ‘can do’ attitude and with a strong passion for service.
This position reports to our Restaurant Manager.
Seasonal (Spring/Summer 2019) - Full Time
Work authorization for the location is required.
Please kindly send your application through our website http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience. Four Seasons Hotel Firenze has the largest private garden in the city, bordered by a 16th-century former convent, known as La Villa, and the Renaissance Palazzo della Gherardesca. In 2018 Condé Nast Traveler editors listed Four Seasons Hotel Florence as one of their favorite hotels in the world and we won the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
• Clears, cleans and sets-up tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner; greet guests, provide water, bread and butter service
• Anticipates guest needs, ascertains satisfaction, and responds urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Stocks linens, china, glass, silver, and food items for service; assists in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
• Sets-up buffets and food stations.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Takes or deliver guest food orders.
• Seats guests.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Minimum one year of food service or related work
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe
WHAT TO EXPECT: You will…
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
• Derive a sense of pride in work well done
• Be recognized for excellence
|Start date:||From 1st April, 2019|
|Duration of employment:||Fulltime 5 days/week|
|Working hours:||Summer season|
|Work experience:||1 year experience|
Story about this job
We're hiring ❕ In Four Seasons Hotel Florence we value people and always look for new talents!...