Job descriptionFour Seasons Hotel Firenze is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Chefs de rang for the 2019 summer season. Our Chefs de rang serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods, while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
This position reports to our Restaurant Manager.
Work authorization for the location is required.
Seasonal (Spring/Summer 2019) - Full Time
Please kindly send your application through our website http://jobs.fourseasons.com/ !
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience. Four Seasons Hotel Firenze has the largest private garden in the city, bordered by a 16th-century former convent, known as La Villa, and the Renaissance Palazzo della Gherardesca. In 2018 Condé Nast Traveler editors listed Four Seasons Hotel Florence as one of their favorite hotels in the world and we won the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
• Describes the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods
• Communicates guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinates food timings; checks completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transports items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality
• Anticipates guest needs, ascertains satisfaction, and offers suggestions, and responds urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests
• Properly and accurately closes guest checks; processes cash and credit card payments; properly settles voided checks or complimentary meals
• Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations
• Takes guest reservations
• Plates and prepare food items
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Minimum one year of food service or related work
Excellent ability to read, write and speak English
Previous Michelin star restaurant experience is an advantage
Ability to control his/her attitude when working under pressure
Micros Knowledge would be a plus
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe
WHAT TO EXPECT: You will…
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
• Derive a sense of pride in work well done
• Be recognized for excellence
|Start date:||From 1st April, 2019|
|Duration of employment:||Fulltime 5 days/week|
|Working hours:||Summer season|
|Work experience:||3 years experience|
Story about this job
We're hiring ❕ In Four Seasons Hotel Florence we value people and always look for new talents!...