Job descriptionFour Seasons Hotel Firenze is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Concierges for the 2019 summer season. Our concierges respond to a wide variety of requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
This position reports to our Head Concierge.
Work authorization for the location is required.
Seasonal (Spring/Summer 2019) - Full Time
Please kindly send your application through our website http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience. Four Seasons Hotel Firenze has the largest private garden in the city, bordered by a 16th-century former convent, known as La Villa, and the Renaissance Palazzo della Gherardesca. In 2018 Condé Nast Traveler editors listed Four Seasons Hotel Florence as one of their favorite hotels in the world and we won the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
• Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Assures that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests
• Provides basic trouble-shooting support for in-room services such as Internet, TV movies, games, and Web service.
• Works closely with Bell Staff to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
2-3 years of experience of hospitality experience as Concierge.
Previous knowledge of the city of Florence would be a plus.
Ability to read, write and speak English and Italian in an excellent way. Additional language would be a plus.
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe.
WHAT TO EXPECT: You will…
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
• Derive a sense of pride in work well done
• Be recognized for excellence
|Start date:||From 1st April, 2019|
|Duration of employment:||Fulltime 5 days/week|
|Working hours:||Summer season|
|Work experience:||3 years experience|
Story about this job
We're hiring ❕ In Four Seasons Hotel Florence we value people and always look for new talents!...